Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Then to Now

Over the past months I have researched and practiced more on washing fiber, dying fiber and spinning fiber keeping a detailed log of all that I do.  I have made many mistakes and have had some great successes.  I continue to make videos to share my successes with all that care to watch and learn.  There are many amazing spinners and fiber people in this small, loving community and we all have a part we play and can learn from each other.  There are many ways to wash a fiber, many ways to dye a fiber and many ways to spin a fiber. That’s what makes us all unique in the way we do and teach.  Though we are the part of a small sub culture there is still much room for creativity and learning.  Join me in my journey to see what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment